Friday, February 29, 2008

Helping Out With the Housework

It's never too early to start introducing chores around the house right? Mason had a great time the other day watching me fold clothes. His attempts to "help" included reaching over to the pile of folded clothes, taking the top item off and shaking it out before proceeding to the next piece of folded clothing. We have a little bit of work to do in the laundry department. Mason gets really excited when the vacuum comes out. I usually have him in the exersaucer so that he can watch me and as soon as I come around the corner with the vacuum his arms go up in the air and he starts jumping in the exersaucer. He spins all around so that he can follow me as I move about the room with the vacuum. I will often bring the vacuum close to him so that he can touch it. In these pictures I decided to lay the vacuum on his exersaucer to see what he would do.
After holding it for a few moments he then decided to chew on the handle - perhaps the vibrations felt good on his gums?

No comments: